|Vedic Classes In Mumbai|
Vedic mathematics is an ancient mathematics from Atharva Vedas. In this program students are introduce by various Sutras of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication , Division, Square, Square roots, cube and cube roots.
Various Sutras of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication , Division, Square, Square roots, cube and cube roots.
We are living in the age of tremendous amount of competitions and Vedic Mathematics methods come to us as a boon for all the competitions. Present maths, a scary subject, requires higher amount of effort in learning.
Maths can be learnt and mastered with minimum efforts in a very short span of time and can be translated into a playful and a blissful subject with the help of Vedic Maths.
The several advantages of Vedic Maths are :
- It reduces the burden of remembering large amount of stuff because it requires you to learn tables upto 9 only.
- It enables faster calculations when compared to the conventional method. Thus, the time that gets saved in the process can be used to answer more questions.
- It acts as a tool for reducing finger counting and scratch work.
- It plays an important role in increasing concentration as well as improving confidence.
- It is very simple, direct, totally unconventional, original and straight forward.
- It encourages mental calculations.
- It enriches our understanding of maths and enables us to see links and continuity between different branches of maths.
- Vedic Maths system also gives us a set of checking procedures for independent cross-checking of whatever we do
- It keeps the mind alert and because of the element of choice and flexibility.
- Holistic development of the human brain takes place through Vedic Maths along with multi-dimensional thinking.
- Vedic Maths system to quite an extent also helps us in developing the spiritual side of our personality.
- It can introduce creativity in intelligent and smart students, while helping the slow-learners grasp the basic concepts of mathematics. More and more use of Vedic maths can, without any doubt, generate interest in a subject that is generally dreaded by children.
Thus, Vedic maths is considered to be a blessing of the Vedas for the entire humanity
|Age Group||Class time||Course Duration||Price|
|Age : 12 years and above.|| |
Once in a week for 2 hours.
(According to the batches available)
|16 Sessions of 2 hour each||4000/-|